Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy Busy Juice Stand

It's been like forever, right?! So busy. Well, I took my Intro to Business Administration mid-term. I got a B 190points out of 200. Not bad for cramming. I don't like not taking the time to study properly, but I always have so much going on that cracking a book is the last thing on my to do list. I think I'm going to drop a class. Maybe my Financial Accounting - too much reading right now. ... What else.... Ummmmmmmmmmmm.... I've been sewing! Yaaaayyyyy!!!! not making what I should be, but it was so cute and I couldn't wait. It's a hoodie size 3T. I've been taking an obscene amount of pictures of it too..I make all kinds of stuff and always forget to take pictures of it. Then my friends end up bragging about how talented I am and I have no proof to back them up. I'll post them as soon as I figure out how. *smile* I call it the "Juice Stand Hoodie" becaise the fabric is covered in oranges and grapefruit with some flowers sprinkled around. It reminded me of a juice stand in the summer, the only thing missing was the lemon. I mean you can't have a juice stand with out lemonade right? So I made a lemon applique and put it on the front. My Honey thinks I should take off the lemon because it looks cheap. LOL!... so I can't wait to share it with someone who appreciates it. So cute I want to keep it for my Munchkin, but the munchkins gotta eat and I'd rather have the $50 I'm planning to sell it for. It's more than worth it . French seams, fully lined, top stitching, I even stitched the brand name into it. "Gingerfox Sakura", my dogs names of course. I should probably get that trademarked. Well until then this posting will be my poor man's copyright, time stamped and dated.

No comments:

Post a Comment